Providing exceptional care for complex and chronic conditions by combining highly personalized patient support.
Receiving Your Specialty Infusables
We believe that a patient should be treated as a unique individual, and not a number. We are committed to providing you the best care we can in conjunction with your medical provider. Here is how we do it!
- Working closely with your physician to monitor your progress
- Arranging onsite injection training and/or home infusion coordination
- Communicating with you before, during and post-treatment
- Monitoring your symptoms and response to your medication
- 24/7 phone support including trained pharmacists to answer your questions
- Co-ordination with manufacturers co-pay programs and financial assistance options
Immune System Therapies
Home Infusion Therapy
Premier Specialty Infusion utilizes Disease and Drug-specific Assessments and Care Plans. It has a HIPAA-compliant environment where information is pre-populated into assessment forms from the patient’s electronic medical record. Customized assessments are designed per patient, based on the specific commodities by disease state, therapy and product. Patient-driven input is provided through the Premier Platform portal for collection of social and medical history.
Premier Specialty Infusion provides real-time, daily, weekly or monthly HIPAA-compliant, patient-level prescription data and response to treatment metrics for physicians.
The PremierCare™ provides customizable reports which show:
- Patient response to therapy
- Contract spend
- Patient demographics
- Clinical interventions
- Disease specific patient outcomes
- Other customizable reports
Clinical trial distribution capabilities
Pilot program for strategic disease programs in targeted regional geographies
Adherence programs that are effective and measurable
Timely reporting of information to manufacturer
Ongoing analysis of program effectiveness and needs for improvement
Preparation for auditing
Standardize and Aggregate Clinical Data at the Point of Care
Unlike other clinical therapy management software, Premier Platform is designed around the workflow of the clinician. This means the clinical data is being collected as care is being administered. Data points are standardized as part of this assessment process and the end result is the ability to track metrics such as quality of life scores based on changes over time by therapy, product utilization and the cost of care.